Things that are been keeping me busy lately:
- Working full-time at Pixelboxx.
- Doing PICO-8 tutorials on the Lazy Devs YouTube channel.
- Playing Luigi’s Mansion 3, Zelda: Breath of the Wild and Rocket League on the Nintendo Switch.
- Sweating and doings lots of squats on Ring Fit, also on the Switch.
- Learning how to play some crunchy 90s riffs on the guitar.
- Learning German with Duolingo and Deutsch Perfekt magazine.
- Going to the sauna few times a week.
- Doing a 16:8 intermittent fasting program.
Some things that I plan to get my hands back on eventually:
- Learn the basics of Blender 3D to create a logo or simple scene.
- Get a good grip of how to use my Intuos4 drawing tablet.
- Make some chiptune music using the Pocket Operator PO-20 arcade.
- Get back to doing Muay Thai classes at the local gym.
This is a now page. Learn more.